Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 DAYS 1 NIGHT CAMERON TRIP





12 of us in 3 cars had met at Rawang rest house and begin our “siu group” Cameron trip. We took the short cut with narrow and winding road that still need 2 hrs to reach Tanah Rata. Luckily in this 2 hrs dizzy journey, LK had sponsored her thigh for me to sleep! Comfort small little thigh, hehe! We stay at Carnation, it is a nice apartment with 3 bed rooms and one kitchen. Naughty Xin Yan had made a rules for those who are under 155 must take the room with double Decker!!!!!!!!@#$%*! Bad bad gal!But Sweet hehe!

1st I wanna share here is the narrow road to the Teh “Boh” plantation. The road was so narrow and those car passing by us was so near to our car, its like we are going to kiss each other! Luckily Marcus had close his side mirror, if not he will have to say bye bye to his side mirror and kill by her sister cause that is her car. But from this incident, I realize that Malaysian are all actually very polite and courtliness. Because of everyone was so nice in giving each other way, a 20 min distance had made us to use 2 hrs to reach our destination!

2nd , we had trap in a traffic jam in the highway from Cameron back to kl for 5 hours!! And I had tahan my urine for 4 hrs!!!!! I was so envy with all the guys on the way because they can just stop their car at the road side and pee under the tree. How I which I will have a dick that time!! Haha!!

Although this whole Cameron trip was all about traffic jam and raining day, but travelling with Siu group makes me happy! I had realize no matter how bad is the situation, all of us are sure still remain happy and always have a smiling face! I love you guys, friendship forever! SIU~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment